Get your taste buds ready for a sampling of delicious holiday goodies from St. Croix, USVI!
Christmas in the Virgin Islands is a special time of year filled with one-of-a-kind specialty treats that you can only get during the festive holiday season. These mouthwatering Cruzan Foodie favorites fully highlight the holiday flavors of the V.I. and will have you singing Stanley and the Ten Sleepless Nights as you dig into each delicious item. What’s even better is that priority mail shipping via USPS* is included with each Cruzan Foodie Goodie Box purchased!
In this Winter box, you can look forward to these six (6) mouthwatering goodies:
Holiday Specialty Treats
- One (1) Black Cake – This rum soaked fruit cake is wildly popular during the Christmas holidays throughout the Caribbean and the V.I.
- One (1) Sweet Bread – This traditional favorite in many Caribbean islands is half bread/half cake and FULLY delicious
- One (1) Bag of Coquito Butter Cookies – Made with the coconut based alcoholic beverage popular during the holidays in the V.I.
- 12 oz. Bottle of Sorrel Not Sorry Lemonade – This spiced holiday drink made from dried hibiscus flowers is a MUST during the holidays in the V.I.
Cruzan Foodie Faves
- 1 Bag of V.I. Bush Tea
- 3 Fruit Tarts (Coconut, Guava, Pineapple)
Is one bag of bush tea not enough? There’s no denying that one sip of this bush tea blend immediately transports you to the Virgin Islands. Add one (1) bag of delicious V.I. Bush Tea to your Cruzan Foodie Goodie Box Order with the V.I. Bush Tea Add-On option. Click here to add to your cart. ***This item cannot be purchased separate from the Cruzan Foodie Goodie Box.
Based on availability and seasonality of the items, shipment of all boxes will begin on Monday, December 14th.
*Please note shipping to locations outside the United States may incur additional fees. Email email@example.com if you are outside the US.